Disrupting the traditional software implementation approach makes FAST unique among its competitors and sought after by Financial Services companies looking to ditch yesterday’s solutions no longer applicable to today’s realities.
Today’s realities include delivering solutions at a pace unheard of just several years ago. While FAST’s competitors struggle with long multi-year implementation efforts, FAST routinely implements solutions in less than 10 months – sometimes in as little as 14 weeks. The team realizes it is all about shortening implementation times; thereby, enhancing value to our customers and their consumers.
Our team has a unique opportunity for a Delivery Consultant IV. This opportunity will be focused on driving implementation efforts on both the business and technical side in a highly configurable Agile environment. Experience is important, but so is a desire to learn and excel coupled with a demonstrated excellence on delivering on your commitments. You will:
- Engage FAST’s customer’s in an Agile and collaborative environment ensuring a clear understanding of the project definitions & scope, and the parameters defining success
- Develop a high performing implementation team or teams of business and technical resources as they configure FAST’s software solution for deployment
- Help to establish and industrialize industry leading delivery practices leveraging Lean and Agile Principles for both FAST and client teams
- Mentor and coach junior team members to develop their delivery knowledge and abilities
- Possess a strong command of the SDLC
- Manage FAST resources to optimize their value in achieving the project deliverables and objectives
- Serve as an escalation point for project resolution
- Manage key stakeholder relationships, internal and external, with the customer throughout the project lifecycle
- Report project status and provide critical project metrics on a regular an on-going basis
- Insurance domain knowledge, Life and Annuity experience preferred
- 5 -10 years of Software Implementation experience
- Agile Project management, SaFe or Scaled Agile is a plus
- Experience executing conversations for a financial services or insurance company is a plus.
- Strong Business Acumen (client facing role)
If you believe you meet the qualifications above, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAST is an Equal Opportunity Employer